Holiday apartment in Funes/Villnöss – Apartment Mittermanting
VACATION WITH A VIEW IN THE DOLOMITES
Our definition of holiday joy? Quite simply: experience mountains of untouched nature and adventure during the day and listen to the silence in the evening. You may enjoy all this together with your loved ones here in Funes/Villnöss, right in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Dolomites. Welcome to the new Apartment Mittermanting! Just above the village of St. Magdalena, you will check into your sunny and modern holiday apartment with a magnificent view of the world-famous Odle Peaks. We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones! Your hosts Benjamin and Priska, with Pia and Peter.
In the heart of the Dolomites
LIVING THE MOUNTAINS
Our mountain village of St. Magdalena at the end of the Funes/Villnöss Valley with the famous Odle panorama is not only quiet and sunny, but also offers you the ideal starting point for your daily discovery tours on foot or by bike to the most beautiful destinations in the Dolomites. At any time of the year, your holiday with us is a true experience for all the senses and for every type of holiday. Find out what your personal “must see” is.
Feeling at home during your holiday – this saying inspired us to create your cosy holiday home. Natural materials such as local stone pine, South Tyrolean tradition and high-quality furnishings create an inviting ambience in your comfortable apartment. And for the daily view of the South Tyrolean mountain glow, we have created real box seats for you on the large terrace and the sunbathing lawn.
- Spacious, cosy and bright eat-in kitchen with panoramic window and view over the Funes/Villnöss Valley
- Couch to relax and comfortable seating area
- Wood-burning stove with viewing window
- Sat-TV and W-LAN
- Kitchen: well-equipped cooking area, induction hob, fridge with freezer compartment, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, oven, crockery, pots, and cutlery
- 1 double bedroom and 1 bedroom with 3 beds
- Wardrobe and safe
- Bathroom with shower, WC, and hairdryer
- Bed linen and towels available (may be changed on request)
- Large sun terrace with seating area, sun loungers and parasols
- Open garage with charging station for e-cars
for 2 persons
|+ each additional person |
aged 14 or older
up to 13 years
|End of winter|
|122 €||18 €||15 €|
|142 €||18 €||15 €|
|152 €||18 €||15 €|
|182 €||18 €||15 €|
- The indicated prices apply to a minimum stay of 7 nights per apartment and per night.
- For short stays (3-6 nights) we apply a surcharge of €15 per apartment and per night.
- For every additional person we charge according to the table above.
- The DolomitiMobil Card is included
- Here you may find our included services & conditions >
My favourite colour is mountain glow
Alpine summer in Funes/Villnöss
SUMMER – HIKING – EXPERIENCE
We promise, you’ll want to stay forever. You’ll be enchanted by the uniquely beautiful surroundings of the Puez-Geisler Nature Park. Endless hiking and biking trails, leisurely breaks at alpine huts, world-famous photo motifs such as the Ranui Church surrounded by the Odle Peaks and you are right in the middle of it in the best starting position. Did you know that Funes/Villnöss is the home of mountain legend Reinhold Messner?
Funes/Villnöss is the hiking paradise par excellence in the Isarco Valley, from easy family hikes to challenging hiking routes and via ferratas.
- Hike to the mountain lodge ‘Kaserillalm’ with tasting of homemade alpine cheese
- ‘Adolf Munkel Trail’ at the foot of the Odle Peaks
- via the Kaserillalm up to the Zendleser Kofel
- via the Gampenalm up to the lodge Schlüterhütte
- via the Medalges Alm to the Sobutsch
- on the trail ‘Sunnseitenweg’ in the direction of St. Peter
- on the panoramic trail through the Funes/Villnöss Valley
- on the Funes/Villnöss mountain farm trail along the sunny slopes
- Hike to the ‘Flitzer Waterfall’
- Visit to the Nature Park House Puez–Odle
- Visit to the Mineral Museum in Teis with the famous ‘Teiser Spheres’ for little treasure hunters
- a variety of mountain bike and e-bike tours in the valley or on alpine trails
- local e-bike rental
- guided e-bike tours organized by the tourism association
- the high-ropes course in Funes/Villnöss with 12 courses of various heights and levels of difficulty is only a 15-minute walk away
- climbing on various via ferratas surrounded by nature
- the public outdoor pool in Chiusa or the Acquarena in Bressanone with indoor and outdoor areas, sunbathing area and slides (both approx. 20 minutes by car)
Funes/Villnöss is the first Slowfood Travel Destination in South Tyrol. What’s it all about? Well, here in Funes/Villnöss we like to live sustainably, pay attention to nature and the quality of our local products, and we also want our guests to slow down.
Magnificent winter landscape in Funes/Villnöss
WINTER – POWDER SNOW – SUNSHINE
Bright blue sky, brilliant sunshine and the snow invite you to skiing, snowshoeing or tobogganing. In the winter, the Funes/Villnöss Valley in South Tyrol offers the perfect destination for skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing. Alternatively, you can take it easy and enjoy winter hiking. Either way you will always have an awesome dream panorama “by your side” thanks to the Odle Peaks.
- Your holiday apartment is only a 10-minute walk away from the ski slopes
- The area is particularly suitable for families with children, beginners, and leisurely skiers
- Local ski rental
- Great starting point for a day trip to the surrounding ski areas such as Mount Plose (35 minutes by car), Gitschberg/Val Giovo (40 minutes by car), Val Gardena / Alpe di Siusi (40 minutes by car), Obereggen or Plan de Corones (each 60 minutes by car)
- Funes/Villnöss is the perfect valley for snowshoeing and tobogganing
- Guided snowshoe excursions can be booked at the tourist office
- Local snowshoe rental
- Very well prepared and secured toboggan runs for every requirement
- Specially marked ascent trails through idyllic snow-covered winter landscapes
- Toboggan rental at the alpine huts
- Moonshine Tobogganing – organized by the tourism association
- Easy ski tour for beginners to Zendleser Kofel
- Challenging ski tour to Mittagsscharte between the Odle Peaks
- Guided ski tours with a professional mountain ski guide
- A variety of winter hiking trails with stops at mountain huts on snow-covered alpine pastures
- Cross-country skiing trails in Funes/Villnöss: Circular trail Zanser Alm 2 km – easy, crossing Russis-Halshütte-Würzjoch approx. 18 km – medium, high-altitude trail Würzjoch approx. 3.7 km – medium
- Ice skating on the ice rink in St. Peter
- During Christmas season, visiting the South Tyrolean Christmas Markets in Bressanone, Chiusa and Bolzano
Hello / Welcome to Funes/Villnöss
May we introduce ourselves? We are your host family Rabensteiner-Mantinger with Benjamin, Priska and our two kids Pia and Peter. We love our South Tyrolean home and would like to bring you closer to this wonderful place on earth during your holiday with us here in Funes/Villnöss. Our strengths? Clearly our relaxed ways, the familiar ambiance and warm hospitality as well as always being there for you.